Artificial Grass Is Used On Sporting Surfaces
Not only is artificial grass the number one option for commercial and residential lawns. It is also considered to be of great use for different sporting surfaces and recreational areas. Golf courses and putting lawns require large areas blanketed with real grass. Just imagine the expenses associated with its maintenance – the water bills, the mowing, and the fertilizers. With time, all of these would add up and show that the costs are way too high to maintain for a long period of time.
Switching to artificial grass is the economical choice because it requires little to no maintenance at all. This means, no need to water it daily, no need to use fertilizers and chemicals and no mowing at all. Artificial grass used for commercial playground surfacing is soft, non-abrasive, and provides both longevity and comfort.
Here are its other advantages:
- Can be installed almost anywhere, indoors or outdoors
- Can be used for pitching, chipping, and putting
- Can be cut to fit any shape or size
- Flexible enough to fit flat or contoured surfaces
- It is very low maintenance
- Holds golf balls like natural grass
- Environmentally friendly because it doesn’t require fertilizers