Frequently Asked Questions About Canine Grass Miami
For those who are still having second thoughts about replacing their natural grass lawn with artificial grass, the following frequently asked questions would give you more information and convince you that is beneficial as well for your pets.
- What are the main advantages of artificial turf? When you use it in place of natural grass, you will save considerable time and money because you don’t have to spend anymore on fertilizers, lawn mowers and gasoline.
- Is artificial turf safe for pets? This type of surface has porous plastic backing so water and pet urine get easily absorbed into the ground.
- How long will artificial turfs last? Outdoor artificial turf can last 10 – 15 years. This depends on where you are located and how harsh the elements are in your area.
- Does the color fade? Synthetic grass is UV stabilized to fade less than 8% over 10 years.
- How is it cleaned? Simply scoop the solid waste and drain the liquid through the backing. Occasional rinsing with water is also required.